Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well, sadly I am still looking for a job up here.... its getting to be hopeless. I really don't want to get a part time job if possible and would  like to stick to the office work setting.

Brian's brother Nick came out to visit us for the Memorial Day weekend, we had a lot of of fun, but boy am I exhausted! We did a lot of walking downtown and went to the Navy Pier which I haven't been to since we have been up here so that was pretty neat. We also went to Six Flags Great America, although I am not a fan of roller coasters I still had fun watching the guys try out all of the coasters. And.. I got to have funnel cake and cotton candy, although the funnel cake was 10 bucks, which is a rip off.

Its raining today, Brian is supposed to have a softball game today but I don't think it is going to happen with all this rain, so we will probably just end up watching TV and hanging out. I am hoping to hear about an interview soon, so we will see about that. I am not getting my hopes up because that always seems to jinx me.

I miss all my family and friends still, hoping that will get easier over time, I guess its just because I got so used to living in Dallas, but if you decide to get serious in a relationship, you have to make the sacrifices, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment