Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Its been about a month...

Well we have lived in Schaumburg for about a month now, and so far its been great! Minus the whole looking for a job part... that has proven to be difficult! Jack likes it out here though, and the weather is not as insanely hot as it is in Texas. My birthday is coming up in two days so that makes me feel kind of nostalgic for Texas. But I know it will pass, I am just not used to being that far away from my family. We almost have all of our furniture, just a few more things we need. Its weird growing up.... and moving away, definitely makes me miss being younger sometimes. But I guess we all have to grow up. 


I think once I get a job I will be better because I will have a routine every day, and not be stuck in the apartment. So here is to hoping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment